Sunday, February 16, 2014
SNAPS - A Day to Night Out
As much as i have my own way to celebrate the romantic day with my love one it ends up that i am the one who has been surprised. So instead of having the celebration at home, we end up having dinner outside and some restaurant hop in.
1. I think it's just fine to start the course with a dessert. Try out this mini new york cheesecake. A bit salty on the crust but the sweetness is just perfect.
2. Barbeque ribs, always a fan of american baked spareribs so seeing this reminds me of it. But o-oh, i think i will have a sugar high eating this meal. Too much sweetness.
3. Hubby can't decide with pesto pasta and the all day breakfast beef tapa, so we decided to order both to try it out. Superb taste.
4. The waitress gave us a water refill in a vintage old looking jar. Reminds me of grandma's pieces. Love the polka dots print and i wish i able to ask if they have it for sale. Maybe next time.
5. A green bag for some pick me up color to brighten more the day. It's always a big help wearing body bag when you have kid to tag along.
6. Love the girly atmosphere of this shop, makes dining more fun.
7. A side note of going out on Valentine's day itself is that you can feel the concept of the day, all day, and all night long. Like this vendor who sells fresh roses whenever the car stops in the middle of traffic jam.
8. Drop by at C italian pizza and pasta restaurant at Metrowalk for some time meet up with a friend. Good food and good place to dine.
9. Got myself a hand on l'occitane cream in a limited edition packaging with a free trial size shea face cream. A two added scarfs makes it complete. Love.